Our guarantee to you
We will not, under any circumstances, share your details with any third parties.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information so that we can further improve the website user experience.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and GDPR 2018 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you have the right at any time to :
- Right to Erasure (also known as “the Right to be Forgotten”): You may request that your personal data is removed from our systems, both online and manual filing systems
- Right to Restrict: You may request that we cease using or that we suppress your personal data.
- Right to Object: You may object to our use of your personal data.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when completing forms. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure.